I'm trying to figure out a better way to store my spare blocks/ engines
currently they take up space in the back corner of my shop, currently there are
6 of them 2 big blocks and the rest are mice. I'm thinking of getting one of
those little storage sheds to keep them in and free up some space. It amazes me
I have a 30x50 garage and due to the tools/ equipment/ and misc. stuff its all
I can to to work on 2 cars!!

Josh Campbell
  66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisseree, 1st car never part with it)
  66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)
  87 Monte Carlo SS (The modern Chevelle especially when you add the right
stuff)
  71 Malibu (Something new to blow my money on)