  From: Josh Campbell
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 4:05 PM
  Subject: Re: Oiling Problem

  I got this same tip from a dirttracker friend of mine today, I'm going to try
it out tomorrow evening and see what happens. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks.

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Hi Josh,
      My new 2005 crate 350 had the same problem and someone on the list
pointed out you need to occasionally rotate the crank and then prime some more.
 A few 90 degree rotations each followed by priming for a couple of minutes and
I had oil everywhere.

      Good luck!

      Dennis McGillis
      1965 Chevelle Malibu SS-350