I appreciate your response. What I am looking for what other people are doing that do have electric fans. Sensor probe in Radiator VS Temp. Sensor in Manifold VS Temp Sensor in Heads (working around headers) also if anyone uses the Variable Speed Controllers offered by SPAL and other companies that would control the seperately Dual Fan setups based on Temp. What I would really like to know if anyone has the Temp gauge in the manifold if they experience the 15 degree variance that Ron Francis Wiring states on their webpage. I know if you wrap the sending unit in teflon tape you will get a soft reading. Just wanted to know of everyone's setup.

Thanks again