I've done it again - disassembled and thought I would remember.  Can someone
confirm the wiring on the tabs of a '66 horn relay.  I have a single black wire
connector and a pair of greens on a single connector (green to horns) With the
horn relay mounted on the radiator support - there are 3 connecting tabs from
underneath.  Positions are LF (which is hot -so doesn't make sense to put green
horn wires there), LR and RR.  The AIM does not show the detail of what colors
get connected to what tab.  I will put this in my AIM from now on.

Thanks for the help,

Krister
'66 SS L34 #'s