Chevelle Report Magazines for sale

41 issues total
1987-October thru December
1988-Full year
1989- April & June issues missing, back pages of July issue missing
1990-January, October, December issues missing
1991-January through July

This is the magazine that was for NCOA members, like Chevelle World is for ACES members. Lots of pictures and good Chevelle information. I'm asking $100 for the lot, plus shipping; that's less than $2.50 an issue. Or, if you're going to Chevelle-a-bration, I can bring them to you.

I'm looking for February 1986, January 1993, and any issues later than January 1994 if anyone has any to sell. TIA
BillL