Chuck
  It was your unfortunate experience that prompted my to tell my tale. Surely
someone has had a good experience, otherwise, how would these guys stay in
business ? Good luck with your new "built" engine. Thanks.

  Larry

      v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

      Larry,
  DON’T go to Hi-Tech in Salt Lake City.  After 30 miles the rocker arm studs
started pulling out around #4.  Engine sent back to them for inspection, and
they said there was nothing wrong with it and if I did not want it back they
were going to reassemble it and sell it to the next person that ordered that
particular engine.  I told them to keep it.  Guess they screwed up and it
didn’t last until the warranty ran out.

  Chuck Speake
  1970 Chevelle Malibu
  Glen Ellyn, Illinois