Ron, send me your email address so I can update you off-list.
If you're willing to change plans and stay in Little Rock on Tuesday night, Les Saville is having a BBQ at his house for the folks in the convoy. Free food, just bring your own beer or liquor.
We'll decide on the frequency when we gather the herd together.
BillL

At 11:35 AM 5/25/2008, you wrote:
First I heard of it a convoy. We plan to spend Tuesday night in Memphis and head to Goodlettsville on Wednesday the 4th. What is the convoy's schedule? I may pick up a walkie-talkie at Wal-Mart. Any particular frequency?

Ron Griffith
Texarkana, TX  75501

http://elcaminocentral.com/gallery-album_rgriffs-71-SS-Clone.html
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Lessenberry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 9:09 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] I-40 convoy update

Ya'll remember to bring your walkie-talkies. It's easier to communicate with them instead of phone calls. I'll have a spare if anyone needs one, and I'm sure some other folks will too. Will the guys who are meeting us in Memphis please let me know how many to expect?? We're planning on lunch at the Cajun Catfish Company restaurant and any of ya'll from the area can join the convoy there. I'll call the restaurant when we get close & let them know how many to expect so that they can be ready for us.
http://maps.live.com/localsearch/details.aspx?lid=YN817x13942223&qt=yp&what=cajun+catfish+resturant&where=Memphis%2c+TN&s_cid=ansPhBkYp02

11 days to blast-off!!

BillL