Dan

  I have a naive question. What are fender extensions ?

  Larry

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

1. 70 Fender Extensions (Daniel Solomon)
Is there any chance that some 70 Chevelle fender extensions were made from pot
metal. My friend just picked up a pair of them for a car we are restoring and
they were stamped sheet metal like every other one that I have seen. He wasn't
sure they were correct because he said the ones on his 70 are pot metal. I
argued for a while and then gave up. Any chance he is correct?

Godspeed, Dan Solomon
"It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize you are in a hurry."
http://www.freewebs.com/chevelles1970/