there is an indentation in the lower control arm that the end of the coil
spring would fit in nicely but it would cover both weep holes. today I looked
in the assembly manual (that I couldnt find yesterday) and it said that one
hole has to be left uncovered/open and in the illustration it looks like the
end of the spring falls inbetween the two holes. does anyone have practicle
experience with this. is it possible the indentation in the control arm has
nothing to do with the spring ? I'm tempted to let the spring sit in the
indentation and drill two more holes on the opposit side ?? penny for your
thoughts. Jimmy.C