Good luck--see these posts on my problems with pistons.
http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203954
http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204408
I wound up using the KB Silvolite pistons, I'll try to find the part # later tonight. Hopefully the motor hasn't been bored yet because these pistons require tighter clearances than standard aluminum pistons and be certain that the ring gaps are checked and set to KB's specs.
BillL