From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 10:40 PM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Balancer question

I need to change the balancer on my 327 from the skinny little stock six
inch one but I don't know how to determine which way to go.  The motor is
not stock anymore, it has about 460 ponys in the stable. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Bob
A.C.E.S. #1164
T.C. #375
65 Malibu
85 El Camino
00 Monte Carlo
04 Harley-Davidson

  _____

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars
<http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007> .