From: Rick Schaefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 5:53 am
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Updated Chevelle Pictures...

Beautiful -?? Is it grey or???? Difficult to tell on my monitor.

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 5:32 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I posted a few updated pictures of my Chevelle today...Feel free to check them
out

http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1901520#post1901520??

-Tim

The Famous, the infamous, the lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino