Harlan, I just got through reading the thread that Bill sent. I work for
Chevron Oronite Company, we are a Petrochemical part of Chevron. That is the
part of Chevron that manufactures the additives that go into lubricating oils.
Many other companies use our additives in their engine oils. I use the DELO,
D-iesel E-ngine L-ubricating O-il, because it still contains the sufficient
amount of Zinc and Phosphorous to protect our flat tappet engines. Along with
the Zinc and Phosphorous there is also a small amount of Moly in this oil.
Reading the thread just reaffirmed my belief in the products that we make and
sell at  COC.

John L.