I'm at work so can't tell you off the top of my head. I can tell you it's not a
69 SS Chevelle rim. The 69 SS would have a YA code.

Trooper
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
  Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 5:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Rim verification

  I am looking to see if the trunk rim I have is the correct rim.
  I have a 69 SS Chevelle, which I have been working on for 4 years, yes I know
I am slow, but frame off cars take time. The numbers on the rim are k19 5 29 YW
then in the center it says K9 then GM C. Hope someone can help decifer..
  Thanks again
  Joe

  Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your
area - Check out TourTracker.com!