From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 1:30 AM
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] 72 elcamino

this is a question from a friend of mine, he has a 72 elcamino and sometimes
when he shuts his hood the hood will jump up onto the fender in the back
corner and scratch his new paint job,,
any ideas of why this happens??
i am thinking its the hood springs being weak??

thanks
Harlan

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy
Football today.