[EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ROARKE PONCE
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 2:51 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] black cars

We just found a product that we use now at my bodyshop.  Its made by a
company called Wizards.  Shine Master I think.  Its only 12:45am here...so I
am not 100% on the name.  I will double check it in the morning and let you
know.

We had a 77 Firebird t/a that we just delivered.  It was a candy
red/pink/blue color (don't ask, my 4 year old daughter dubbed it "Clown Car"
when she saw it rolled outta the booth).  But anyway, we did our final
polish with this Wizards stuff.  3 weeks later and several washes and no wax
on the car at all and no swirl marks or anything.  My painter says that it
works slick on black.  The shop that turned me onto this stuff says it
removes swirl marks forever, but I have not used it that long yet.

Application is pretty simple if you are capable with a high speed buffer.
Just dribble a small amount on the panel, turn your buffer speed up and lay
into the panel.  Not for cars with inadequate clear film build.  I will
check with my painter about how it works on single stage, if it does...

Hope this helps, I will let you know more in the morning about the full name
and anything else my painter can think of for ya.

Roarke
72 Chevelle

  _____