Need more details than that.  Pictures, location, price??

Tom Rightler
MCC Newsletter Editor
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: BOBBY
  Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 4:29 PM
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] 1970 chevelle

  I have a 70 chevelle that iam going  to sell. I was in the process of
restoring it but have just recently bought a 70 ss. So  Iam going to part with
my project. The car is very solid. Good floors, trunk and body. however I've
removed the engine, trans, and front fenders. I really cant afford to finish it
so if  Any one is looking for a project car  let me know.