From: Dan Rachlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 5:03 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] alternator charging

Maybe check the juction block where the positive meets on the rad
support?

Dan

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Peebles, Lorne (Services)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Quick questions. I have 66 Malibu BB. While running at idle the battery
is charging at approx 17Vdc. I have a Delco Remi with external
regulator. I worry that this is too much and don't want to damage new
battery

. I also have a electrical short I just can't seem to find. With battery
disconnected and the key out I find a resistance of around 20 Ohms,
indicating a closed circuit or short.  I have pulled all of the fuses
and taps but can't get the short isolated.

Any ideas or recommendations greatly appreciated as always.