OK, but Auburn sure looks a bit flimsy and I know of no one using one!

From: Jon Vore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 9:58 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Posi!?

Eaton is rebuildable. Auburn is not.

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 9:51 AM, Rick Schaefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

     I have 3.31 gears in my elky & wish they were just a little bit lower
(?) I think 3.55 would be perfect.  My cruise RPM  (1800rpm)  seems a bit
too low in the power band.    As for the posi, one brand of the 2 ( and I
don't remember which) is rebuildable & the other is not.  I have the
non-rebuildable installed for 10 years and it hasn't been an issue.    As it
is I wish for peace of mind that I'd gone with the rebuildable.   My nickels
worth.