Class of "66"!

Phil G. 65 SS

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Schaefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 8:00 am
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] more about names

Phil

?? I bet that you are a member of "The Class of '65"?

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 6:08 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Same here Dennis.? My 65 SS is just known as "The Chevelle" and everyone who
knows me, knows what it is & what I'm talking about.? Family, faith & all the
other obligations of life come first, but I'd be a liar if I didn't admit?I
love "The Chevelle" and it's a big part of my life!??Just turned 60 and behind
the wheel of the 65 I'm 17 forever!!!!!!!!!!!? Yes you can only be young once
But you can be immature?forever If you know how to have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!? And
owning a vintage Chevelle is FUN!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Phil G. 65 SS