Subject: Buying a car online

I've found a 1965 on line I'm interested
in buying. It seems to be a good deal.
I've seen pictures and talked with the owner. Due to the distance involved I'm
considering buying this car sight unseen. I can afford the asking price and
have lined up getting the car transported (open carrier). I know there must be
some risk involved. Do any group members know a way to guide me through the
process? Paperwork, title transfer, any taxes, etc. (I realize things vary from
state to state) I've never bought a car on line. Can anyone help with the
pitfalls and cautions I should follow. I've really got my heart set on this
car. ANY help, past experiences, etc. would be great.
SteveZL1