  From: D.R. Jones
  Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 2:37 PM
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] No Mail

        Anyone talking or is it just slow? I got kicked off the other day and
had to sign back up. Not sure why? Thought it might have something to do with
this Vista and Windows Mail. My incoming emails were being captuared by Windows
Mail and I didn't know it. Hopefully I have that fixed now. Please let me know.

        D.R.