  From: Daniel Mascheck
  Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 10:39 PM
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] Octane

  I notice this weekend that most of the stations around our area have only 87
octane. I live about 50 miles SW of Houston and I guess it's because of our
recent hurricane. If you are running a high octane vehicle, what can you do!
Will the octane boosters I see in the local auto stores boost the octane enough
to bring it to at least 91?? I wonder how long this will last!

  Dan Mascheck