-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J. Brady
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 8:19 AM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] ever thought of trading your Chevelle

Believe it or not, I've always wanted another El Camino, either a 1959 or
maybe a 68-72.  Whenever I see the black ones or the red ones with the black
rally stripes, the gears in my head start turning!

The other possibility which is a pipe dream is a 1934 Dodge 2-door coupe.
My uncle had one when I was a kid, and it really pushed me into the hobby.
Suicide doors, rumble seat, 4-speed...  I was hooked.

That's pretty much all I'd really want.

Jim