I just obtained a 62 Corvette. But will keep my 57 Chevy and 67 Chevelle SS.

KM

--- On Sun, 10/5/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] ever thought of trading your Chevelle?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 6:59 PM

I'm sure alot of us have days like that.  Sometimes when my 65 isn't running
right or I just don't feel like cleaning it or messing with it I think about
selling it & moving on.  But on a cruise, at a show, or a cruise-in, behind the
wheel or hanging with all the great car people I've come to know, I realize why
I've invested all the time & $$$ in this old heap of metal that I LOVE so
much!!!  When the time is right for you to make a change you'll do it and go
forward with life.  There are many factors involved.  One might be: How much a
part of you, your life, and social circle is this car or any car?

I've always wanted a 62 Vette.  So I'm getting off cheap with my 65 SS.  But we
always keep looking & dreaming.  That's part of the fun of living the
dream.  We're only a small segment of the population.  Check out all the
admirers at shows & cruise-ins who wished they owned these cars.  Sometimes I
envy the guys in nice quiet mild stockers.  Much unlike my modified car with
rumbling Flowmasters.  But again, I Love it!!!  I'm 60 & I know the day will
come when I have to give it up.  I hope to retain all the friendships & stay
active with my club cause once a gear head always a gear

Phil G. 65 SS