Hey you Chevelle guys!
Hope you're all doing well - was thinking about you the other night when I
walked by a shelf of $9.99 nice looking black Chevelle SS & El Camino SS
t-shirts in my local KMart and I figured I should spread the word to you to be
on the lookout for them at your neighborhood KMarts.
Also hope you're enjoying the cheaper gas prices these days! :)
I know I am in my new Challenger Hemi :)
Take care and if anyone is looking for odds & ends for 68/69's, I still have
some odds & ends leftover that I'm still parting out (some misc used parts,
some misc new parts, some toys like diecast & miniatures & models etc).
    Take care & keep motoring!
    Jim -former-SS396-current-HEMI-guy- H.

Click here to find the satellite television package that meets your needs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3mzvz8RD5PtgWf5XPxTvcTWKNMW039gzYmKpIzP3oPx26FUj/?count=1234567890