From: mike <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  schiavone

To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net

Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 9:10 PM

Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Transistorized ignition for early chevells

Hey Tom,
thanks for that info. do you know if it would be tach drive dist. or not. At
the present time i do have a TI, i thought it was for a vette but no tach
drive.

thanks for the help
mike

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 20:30:59 -0500

1966 Cars could have had a transisitor ignition setup.  A friend of mine has
a 66 SS396 hardtop with it.  I don't have any pictures of it though.  It's
an early style electronic ignition system that pre-empted the HEI system.

Tom Rightler
MCC Newsletter Editor