I got one from Ground up two years ago fit and form were good no problems check
www.ss396.com   Jimmy.C
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rick Schaefer
  Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 2:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] A/C Delete

    Google American Graffiti (check spelling) .  They sell (make?) a panel.
BUT- last I heard at Chevelle Tech, they were having problems delivering.
Don't remember the  exact problem but I think they were having trouble getting
product from their supplier and were not keeping customers informed of the
situation.  IE on new orders, not mentioning at all the delay.   If you have
time, search the Heating/A/C forum at  Team Chevelle.