All,

I find myself once again in a bit of a dilemma and wanted to bounce this
off the Chevelle List. I'm in process of attempting a rebuild on a 67
Chevelle Coup. I am farming out the majority of the body panel
replacement and just learned from the body shop that I may be in need of
a complete new roof.  I have two questions:

1.      Can anyone identify what model years a Chevelle donor roof may
be salvaged from?
2.      Does anyone on the list know where a roof in excellent condition
may be found?

Nothing about this project has been "easy" so far but I'm determined to
see it through. I live approximately 90 miles south of Atlanta and would
prefer to pick up the roof versus shipping if possible.

Thanks, Tom