Need some suggestions on what to do for a new master cylinder - 72 elky
with discs up front.

      I have a never used - rebuilt master cylinder thats been sitting on a
shelf for 10 years at least.   I opened it to check the bore and the bottom
of the bore is pitted.  I tried honing and its better, but I can still feel
the pitting with my finger.      Anyone have an idea on how much I can hone
it?     Or does anyone have a recommendation on who can sleeve it?

      OR -  NAPA has a NEW (not rebuilt) master cylinder for about $33.00
.      PROBABLY  Chinese manufactured and while it resembles an original, it
is obvious that its not an original.

      OR - NAPA also has a Cardone rebuilt master cylinder for about $27.00
I've heard differing opinions on the quality of Cardone
 rebuilds.

    If the cost isn't too great I'm leaning toward  having a sleeve put in
the new rebuilt one I have.  Any other thoughts?  Thanx

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino