Thanks,  I will look them up. Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Thomas, Brian
R MAJ MIL USA USAMEDCOM
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 7:33 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] New Roof for A Body

Dear Mr Piper
Try a place called Little Valley Auto Ranch's TEXAS EXPORTS. They are
located in Belton Texas, approximately 120 miles south of Dallas. Call
254-541-5909. Mike will answer the phone. He handles all used parts.
They also have a website describes the salvagable cars and ones they
have repaired trying to sell. Used parts, generally, they will ask about
to 50 % cost of replacement in magazine. They do have alot of sheetmetal
parts for Chevelle's. I do not remember a whole 67, they did have a 66
two door post car awhile back. Good Luck

Brian Thomas, owner 69 Chevelle.
MAJ, AN
Fort Hood, Texas