After hours on the phone trying to find some VDO Heritage gauges with little
luck, I'm getting desperate. I would like to have the 5 gauge set, but would
buy them separately if I have to! I spent hours talking with Summit, Jeg's
and Egauges to no avail. I really like the gold trim for the vehicle I plan
on putting them in! I also noticed Autometer have a line of gold gauges, but
the speedometer only seems to come in 3 1/8" and I'm almost sure I need 3
3/8".

It seems VDO has sold the rights out to someone else and no one seems to
have them or I can't find what company bought out the gauges! I know there
has to be a set somewhere out there on this planet! If they are
discontinuing the line, I can't imagine all the inventory just vanished!

Egauges has a nice custom gold one with red pointer, but the set is around
$500, and if it was November and I had my incentive check it would be no
problem! I also know Stewart & Warner have a gold gauge in the Wings line,
but I can't get them to return a call!

Does anyone have any ideas! I'm trying to get the set in the low $300 range
so I can use the balance for other things I need! Anyone know any other
companies to call?? I can go either mechanical or electronic. Please send me
a number!