I have a Hollander's manual for Chevelles.  For 68-72 Chevelles there is a
*type* they number as 1943.  For Chevelles this fits 68-70 2-dr (exc.
Pickup) & 1971 & 1972 H.T. & Conv. Chevelles. Quite a few A-bodies are
listed under type 1943.

Buick Special '68 2 Dr., Conv.

Buick Special '69 2 Dr. exc. GS400 H.T.
Buick Special '70 2 Dr., Conv

Buick Special '71-72 2 Dr. exc. 8-455

Chevelle '68-70 2 Dr. exc. Pickup

Chevelle '71-72 2 Dr., H.T. & Conv.

Olds F85 '68 2 Dr., Conv.

Olds F85 '69 2 Dr.

Olds F85 '70 2 Dr. Conv.

Olds F85 '71-72 2 Dr.

Tempest '68 2 Dr., Conv.

Tempest '69 2 Dr.

Tempest '70 2 Dr., Conv., exc. 8-455

Tempest '70 2 Dr., H.T., exc. 8-455
Tempest '70 2 Dr., Sdn

Tempest '71-72 2 Dr., exc. 8-455

The convertibles probably all have boxed frames but other than that are
probably the same basic frame.  Don't know why the Buick GS400 or (I assume
V8 w/455 engine) in Buick & Tempest are different.

I scanned the two pages in the book if you like and will mail them to you
offline.may be easier to make sense than the pieces I chopped out.

Dale

  _____