Great assembly of cars.   It is now open as a museum in Punta Gorda
Florida.   They also have a web site. Google  Rick Treworgy  and it should
show up.
   Its located a few miles from my brothers house.  He went & was impressed
in most respects.  He even bought an annual pass & he's cheap (as me).

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino