Larry:
I was considering this 4-post lift for my garage. How hard was it to ship and install?

Tom Tomlinson
'71 Malbu

Larry Williams wrote:
The lift has 4 large metal casters that work with a lever at the base of the lift to raise it up when the lift is lowered. I bought the $1895. lift. It works fine, you just have to be careful when the car is on the lift and you are setting the locks - it tends, if I'm not paying attention, to not catch all the 4 locks, but if you are watching it works fine. The key is to make the sure the cables are adjusted properly. I love it - worth every penny. With shipping I paid something like $2100.
Here's the link:
http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/Vehicle-4-Post-Lift-s/36.htm

Larry Williams

Rick Schaefer wrote:
Whats involved in moving a 4 poster? Does it have built in jacks & wheels? I went to pate Swap meet last month specifically to get my eyes on a 4 poster - but I never ran acrossed a vendor.