Thought I'd bring this up to the list again in case anybody missed it the first time.
BillL

It's May 29th, time to begin the planning for the convoy to Chevelle-a-bration in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. I'm sending this email to the participants in the '08 convoy and some other folks to get a head count. Last year the travelling folks stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites at 4306 McCain Blvd in North Little Rock. Here's the website- http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hotel/litmb?rpb=hotel&crUrl=/h/d/hi/1/en/hotelsearchresults This is a nice place with easy access to I-40 without any morning rush hour traffic hassles. I can look for other places to stay if you need me to.

The plan for now is to rendezvous with everyone at the Lonoke exit around 9:30 AM and leave there at 10:00. If we keep our speed to 60~65 mph that will put us in Memphis around noon. We'll get some lunch (is the Cajun Catfish Restaurant still OK??) and meet up with the Memphis group and head on to Nashville.

Les Saville has graciously offered to feed us barbeque again at his house on Tuesday night, June 2nd. Les's home is only a couple of miles from the Holiday Inn, and he lives on a lightly travelled street, so there won't be a problem driving your cars to his place and parking there. He will need to know how many folks are coming by Friday, May 22nd so he can get the food. Any of you semi-local guys (Morrillton, Russellville, Conway, etc.) need to come over & eat with us even if you're not staying in NLR that night. Water and soft drinks will be available, you're on your own for beer and other alcohol.

Please email or call me with any suggestions, my cell # is 501-425-8136 (leave a message, I don't have it on very often) shop # is 501-868-5870, 9:30~5:30 Monday through Friday. I'll be posting this on Team Chevelle in the I-40 thread in the Cruise-In Forum also.

Looking forward to a great time!!

BillL
Ark68SS on Team Chevelle