  From: Rick Schaefer
  Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 9:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Good By Cruisers?

    Interesting read, but I don't think that its entirely true.   We (baby
boomer generation) may not see a future classic in any of the current
offerings, but in 20-40 years, WE won't be the cruisers.    The kids of today
will be harkening (can anyone give me the word I want?)  back to their
"Good-Old-Days" .   They'll be cruisin in 5.0 Mustangs,  Tuners and whatever
floats their boat today.        We (mostly)  are not interested in the cars our
dads & grandfathers were cruising in.   And the same will be true for our kids
& grandkids.

  On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Larry Williams <larrydwilli...@hughes.net>