Well our nice little town had 4 late model (3 Doges and 1 Chevy) trucks stolen
in the middle of the night Tuesday.

All gone without a trace, 3 of 4 within a block of each other, the other a
couple miles away.

I suspect they went south of the border as this was happening a few years ago.

Unfortunately I lost a nice 1975 F100 4x4 back then, my father bought it brand
new, we drove it off the showroom floor, it meant a lot to me.

I don't fear for my collector cars as they are under lock and key but I do have
a 2005 F250 that sits out, no more garage space.

I would like to do some things to keep it from getting stolen too.

Ideas about kill switches, fuel shutoffs, physical restraint are welcome.

If you don't want to share your secrets with everyone please email me off list.

I need some do it yourself, make em look elsewhere for an easier target type
stuff.

Man I HATE thieves!

Thanks,

Bob Belz