i would at least put a plastic tarp under the vehicle, even if it is just
dirt the underside of the car will quickly rot sitting on the damp ground, it
would also be a good idea to get the tires off the ground but support it by
the suspension, dont just let it hang (don;t support it by the frame) i
think that can cause damage to the suspension.

not positive on the engine rebuild, but you might get condensation if it
was heated, cooled, over and over.and then rust.

Harlan

n a message dated 10/13/2009 7:03:26 PM Central Daylight Time,