From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of richard sierra
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 10:25 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] A different Type of Question

 I just purchased a new GMC vehicle and the dealer offered the following new
package called "Nitro Fill'. The claim is that nitrogen is better than
compressed air in a tire. They claim that nitrogen is a dry gas and is free
of moisture. It doesn't deteriorate the rubber and it is lss susceptible to
air loss with temperature changes.

I'd be interested to hear what the "group" thinks about this. Thanks

Rich - 70 SS Coupe

  _____

<http://www.bing.com/search?q=restaurants&form=MFESRP&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT
_MFESRP_Local_MapsMenu_Resturants_1x1>