Another question about  nitrogen. Shell claims their gas   keeps  your
engine  cleaner. Having worked in a chemical plant and  refinery's and knowing
that nitrogen is an inert gas and doesn't burn, how then  can it  keep
engines cleaner.  Nitrogen is used to purge other gases  in welding and
vessels.
Just wondering , can anyone answer my  thoughts.  Wish I was still working
and could ask the engineers.

Thanks Darrell

In a message dated 11/8/2009 12:06:37 P.M. Central Standard Time,