From: Trooper <chevy...@hughes.net>
Sent: Thu, Dec 10, 2009 10:13 am
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Selling Chevelle

Sound like a nice ride Joe.

 I saw a very similar 70 SS 396 go up for auction with Mecum about 2 weeks ago.
It was a cortez silver documented SS. Not sure where it was. It topped out at
like $27,000 and did not sell. Make sure you set the reserve you want if you
take it there. The other thing is they charge you to list it then take 6% off
the top. I'd also post it on Team Chevelle.

Good luck,
   Trooper