I have a 1975 Chevrolet Kommando that is at the spray painters and it is
getting the 68 Camaro nose band. Black on Primose Yellow.  Just the right
amount of stripes!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Josh Campbell
  Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 3:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 1968 Chevelle Stripes

        I sort of have a love/ hate relationship with them on the 68/69 cars,
anything older and it doesn't look right at all to me, but I'll agree put a
Camaro hockey stripe on it and it looks pretty kool!

        Josh Campbell
        66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisserie, 1st car never part with it)
        66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)
        71 Malibu (Since I can't sell it in the shape its in I'm making it my
daily driver, although still FOR SALE)

        You should never have a battle of wits with morons ... they'll just
drag you down to their level & beat you with experience.