Dan.............

I have bought three cars via long distance with only seeing photos.  For all
three of these the photos made the car look great.  I got lucky with the first
one and screwed on the other two. First  one was  represented well and honestly
and the other two were not.  Spent unplanned $thousands fixing the other two to
make them presentable.  Still working on the third one.

In the future when I buy a car via long distance, if I cannot go see the car, I
will have someone inspect them.  Do not trust the seller!

Google "Car Inspections" (learned this after the fact)  and you will find a
great service for about $200 that will do a super job of inspection and photos
for you.  There are car inspectors all over the country that specialize in
helping long distance buyers.  Absolute must to use.

Good luck and don't make the same mistakes I have made.  The $200 spent for an
independent inspection is money well spent.  DO NOT TRUST THE SELLER AND DO NOT
TRUST PHOTOS!

Jerry