Putting the finishing touches on a 72 SS Chevelle. We have all of the gauges in
the dash working with the exception of the tach. The only reason that it isn't
working is because I can't find the wire at the firewall. I have identified the
brown wire at the PCB but I am not sure where it exits the harness and/or where
it passes through the firewall. Can someone shed some light on this for me.

Thanks, Dan
"It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize you are in a hurry."
http://www.freewebs.com/chevelles1970/