From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of
dhoesc...@granitecityperformance.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 10:50 AM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Yet Another Motor Mount Question

I have an engine and transmission from a 1970 Chevelle that I would like to
put into a 1964 Chevelle.  I have the original motor frame mounts from the
1970 too.  I was looking on Ground Up for the frame mounts for the 1964 and
see a conversion kit.  Has anyone used this conversion kit?  Or could I use
the 1970 frame mounts - without having to drill new holes?
Suggestions...???