Rich Pruett wrote:
Is there anybody out there?

Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.

--- Dave Barry
Made it to the March meet in Famoso by Bakersfield CA. Lots of cool cars and plenty of smoke. My friends ran a 40 Olds (Blown BB on alcohol) at 9.83. This is an all steel car. It's on You Tube bumping the wall. The other car is Bill Grace's 60 Pontiac. He ran 12.60. Having my 65 front end done this week with new bushings, rag joint, and a 1" sway bar (I bought from Dale some years ago - I think!).

Larry Williams