From: chakev...@comcast.net
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 13:56:06 -0400
Subject: [Chevelle-list] 70 exhaust and top

What is the best exhaust for 70 396?I want it to sound deep and not quite.but
not real loud.Are headers necessary for that sound?Should I get stock manifolds
so I don't have to cut the pipes?I like the sound of the Hemi trucks,weather
there stock or not,I like that sound.

    And what color was the stock vert top when you bought white?Was it white or
off white.Where do I find the available color chips.