From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Chum Nault
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2010 9:16 AM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] radiator

I have a radiator problem that I hope someone has an answer for. I am
restoring a 65 L79 with a manual transmission and no a/c. I got this car in
pieces so I do not have the original radiator or fan shroud. I ordered a
radiator #604644-1 and a fan shroud #605623 from Ecklers. The radiator I
received is perfect except there is no flange on the engine side of it to
bolt the fan shroud to. I can't find any pictures of a non A/C L79 so I
don't know exactly how it correctly mounts. I called Ecklers and they
confirmed that I have the correct radiator for this car and I can easily
fabricate some brackets but I want to put this car together as correct as
possible. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Chum Nault