I have a 1972 Malibu Convertible that I have owned since 1987.

My son and I have done some work on it and I've had some done
professionally.  We've decided to consider selling it to free space in my
garage and look at other projects.

We've had a lot of the rust replaced with patch panels and a new front floor
pan.  It has a relatively new paint job, new upholstery, and a new top.  It
does need some additional work with new rust issues with the rear seat floor
pan and trunk floor pan.  It also has a need to replace the top frame on the
windshield where the top attaches because of rust.

How can we establish a value and what is the best way to try to sell the
car?

All of the drive train components are original.  For the last several years,
it has been garaged.

We are located in the Seattle area.